Getting started on managing SQL databases in elastic pools in C#
Azure Storage sample for managing SQL Database -
- Create a SQL Server with elastic pool and 2 databases
- Create another database and add it to elastic pool through database update
- Create one more database and add it to elastic pool through elastic pool update.
- List and print databases in the elastic pool
- Remove a database from elastic pool.
- List and print elastic pool activities
- List and print elastic pool database activities
- Add another elastic pool in existing SQL Server.
- Delete database, elastic pools and SQL Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-dotnet-manage-sql-dbs-in-elastic-pool.git cd sql-database-dotnet-manage-sql-dbs-in-elastic-pool dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageSqlDatabaseInElasticPool.exe