Getting Started with Sql - Getting Sql Server Metrics - in Java
Azure SQL sample for getting SQL Server and Databases metrics
- Create a primary SQL Server with a sample database.
- Run some queries on the sample database.
- Create a new table and insert some values into the database.
- List the SQL subscription usage metrics, the database usage metrics and the other database metrics
- Use the Monitor Service Fluent APIs to list the SQL Server metrics and the SQL Database metrics
- Delete Sql Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-get-sql-metrics.git cd sql-database-java-get-sql-metrics mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.