Getting Started with Sql - Manage Sql Database - in Java
Azure SQL sample for managing SQL Database -
- Create a SQL Server along with 2 firewalls.
- Create a database in SQL server
- Change performance level (SKU) of SQL Database
- List and delete firewalls.
- Create another firewall in the SQlServer
- Delete database, firewall and SQL Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-manage-db.git cd sql-database-java-manage-db mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.