Getting Started with Sql - Manage Sql Import Export Database - in Java
Azure SQL sample for managing import/export SQL Database -
- Create a SQL Server with one database from a pre-existing sample.
- Create a storage account and export a database
- Create a new database from a backup using the import functionality
- Update an empty database with a backup database using the import functionality
- Delete storage account, databases and SQL Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-manage-import-export-db.git cd sql-database-java-manage-import-export-db mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here