Getting Started with Storage - Manage Storage Account Network Rules - in Java
Azure Storage sample for managing storage account network rules -
- Create a virtual network and subnet with storage service subnet access enabled
- Create a storage account with access allowed only from the subnet
- Create a public IP address
- Create a virtual machine and associate the public IP address
- Update the storage account with access also allowed from the public IP address
- Update the storage account to restrict incoming traffic to HTTPS.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/storage-java-manage-storage-account-network-rules.git cd storage-java-manage-storage-account-network-rules mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.