Direct2D Save As Image Sample
Uses a WIC bitmap render target to generate an image and save it as a file.
This sample is written in C++.
- SaveAsImageFileSample.cpp: Contains the application entry point.
- SaveAsImageFileSample.sln: The sample's solution file.
- SaveAsImageFileSample.vcproj: The sample project file.
When you run the sample, it produces an image file named output.png.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
Building the Sample
To build the sample using the command prompt:
- Open the Command Prompt window and navigate to the sample directory.
- Type msbuild SaveAsImageFileSample.sln.
To build the sample using Visual Studio 2008 (preferred method):
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the sample directory.
- Double-click the icon for the .sln (solution) file to open the file in Visual Studio.
- In the Build menu, select Build Solution. The application will be built in the default \Debug or \Release directory.