Skype for Business App SDK General Availability - Release Notes
- Mute State - The local participants mute state and API to change the it are exposed on the AudioService.
- Meeting join API - The joinMeetingAnonymously API in the Application class is overloaded in this release to support future capabilities that will be available for Skype for Business Online.
- Android SDK - The binaries for Android SDK have been renamed.
- Bug fixes
- Skype for Business App SDK release candidate will require Skype for Business Server 2015 Cumulative Update 4 – November 2016 Release
- Skype for Business App SDK release candidate can be used with Skype for Business Online with the Trusted Application API without enablepreviewfeatures enabled.
- Skype for Business App SDK release candidate can be used with Skype for Business Online with the enablepreviewfeatures flag enabled(true) for development and testing only with this update.
Skype for Business App SDK Licenses
- Terms of Service – This document provides the Skype for Business App SDK Release License
- SfB App SDK Codec End User License Terms – This document provides the license terms that must be presented to the end user before receiving or initializing video call.
We provide native libraries for the Android and iOS mobile platforms. The Download SDK packages article gives you links to the mobile platforms that we support. An SDK package includes the native libraries, supporting help files, and licensing agreements.