Contact center applications
Contact center applications act as a central point in an enterprise from which all communications and customer contacts can be managed.
Acqueon AiQ for Lync
Lync 2010, 2013
Provide Intelligent, multi-channel customer service with a Lync-native contact center.
AiQ is a complete contact center solution for Lync. By extending Lync into the contact center businesses can consolidate their communications infrastructure with Lync, reducing the cost and complexity of maintaining multiple vendor platforms.
As a powerful, all in one solution, AiQ handles both inbound and outbound contact center operations with the capability to utilize blended agents. Features include: Full UCMA integration with Lync client and softphone integration
- ACD with routing across multiple channels (voice, email, web chat, SMS and fax)
- Interactive voice response
- Call recording and quality management
- Multi-channel (inbound and outbound)
- Scripting tool and call guide
- Callback management
- Predictive dialer with list and campaign management
- Inbound/outbound blending of agents
- Callback manager
- Integrated web-based agent desktop
Acqueon offers 24/7 support with offices worldwide including locations in Dallas, TX (US), Princeton, NJ (US) and Chennai, India (APAC and EMEA).
Enhance response groups with call center features.
Espera leverages real-time and historical reporting with Lync response groups for call center call handling and queuing.
As a standard part of the Lync Enterprise Voice license, Lync response groups offer well-engineered call center capability. Response groups provide advanced workflow choices and IVR interactions, advanced call routing, interflow and overflows between groups. Espera adds the ability for agents, supervisors and managers to see what the current real time situation is and then to follow that up with a suite of historical reporting as expected in a call center.
In addition to reporting, Espera adds call wrap-up and one click agent log-on and log-off, easy to change, on the fly thresholds, and drill down reporting. Espera provides for remote agent log-on and the real time data is transferred to the agent's screen via the existing Lync SIP tunnel.
Note that Espera was tested with the quality of assurance testing program.
Anywhere365 Unified Contact Center for Lync
Manage real-time role model based contact center dialogues for Lync.
Rethinking the contact center for unified communications, Anywhere365 is a unified contact center for Lync that helps maintain organizational balance with role model based managed communications. More than a contact center, it's a flexible, real time dialogue management platform to redesign dialogue experiences. Detailed live reporting allows for quick and easy decision making.
Due to its design philosophy, Anywhere365 is flexible and can be implemented to meet a variety of needs. Out of the box Anywhere365 offers, voice, webchat, recording, dialogue intelligence, CRM integration, quality monitoring, wallboard, mobile integration, and more. Expansion is easy with a server based licensing model.
Lync 2010, 2013
Improve call handling with an integrated Lync native applications suite.
MaxACD Lync native contact center combines several separate compelling contact center productivity applications into one integrated system that works with Lync Server 2010 & 2013 to handle automatic call distribution (ACD), skills-based data-directed routing, call recording, and reporting functions.
MaxACD takes advantage of AltiGen's 15 years of contact center technology innovation to deliver a complete, integrated software-based contact center solution for Microsoft Lync.
MaxACD includes a robust SDK with APIs to integrate information from your back office applications to build sophisticated routing rules, screen pops, CRM and ERP integration.
MaxACD feature highlights include: Advanced call queuing
- Automated call distribution
- IVR & auto attendant
- Support for remote agents
- Agent, workgroup, queue and call statistics
- Integrated Management Interface
- Simple & advanced call routing and queuing
Agents and supervisors are located in the Lync pool, with corresponding MaxACD agent profiles. This unique architecture allows Lync administrators to keep 100% of the Lync client call control within the Lync environment.
Aspect Unified IP
Lync 2010, 2013
Unify customer engagement strategies for improved contact center performance. Aspect
Aspect is the only provider of a fully-integrated, multi-channel interaction management and workforce optimization platform for contact centers.
Inbound automatic call distribution (ACD)—Encompasses customer interactions including enterprise-wide skills-based routing, recording and satisfaction surveys.
Multichannel contact—Differentiate customer experience through omni-channel connectivity.
Self-service voice portal/IVR— Self-service capabilities across media types let customers get information as they want it.
Social customer care—Take constructive actions to grow customer loyalty by adding Aspect Social.
Expert engagement with unified communications and collaboration— Agents collaborate in real time with all contact center contributors through presence, IM, and desktop and file sharing.
Outbound predictive dialer—Deliver multiple dialing options through outbound voice, SMS and email services.
Integrating Aspect Unified IP with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 connects customers through voice and instant messaging (IM) and empowers agents to find experts for first call resolution using presence and desktop sharing.
Lync 2010, 2013
Maximize a Lync investment with a complete and seamlessly integrated contact center.
Clarity Connect is used across multiple continents and many different industries by companies looking to leverage Lync for their contact centers or help desk. As a native, server-based application, Connect acts as in additional Lync Server role to supply contact center functionality without any added desktop clients.
Connect can be deployed for both small call centers and complex enterprise contact centers with geographically dispersed operations and thousands of agents. A versatile contact center software product, Connect enables any employee with a Lync client, regardless of their location, to easily become an agent, supervisor, or administrator.
Clarity Connect includes the following out-of-the-box features:
- Call routing (ACD)
- Call receiving (IVR)
- Quick IVR - visual editor
- Call recording
- Screen pops - third-party integration
- IM and web chat
- Call reporting and analytics
- Time-zone awareness, custom messaging for business and holiday hours
- Multiple business units, away reason codes, and customizable authorization roles
- Premium support
Computer Talk ice Contact Center
Lync 2010, 2013
Enhance organizational effectiveness with contextual routing and application integration.
ice is a Lync 2010 and 2013 qualified, software only, all-in-one contact center product that runs as a native part of Lync topology.
ice features include: ACD, speech IVR, social media, email management, quality monitoring and call recording, web chat and instant messaging, analytics and reporting, outbound alerts and surveys, native CTI and CRM screen pops, and WFM integration.
With Lync embedded in ice, it allows for unplugging of TDM PBX's at a fraction of the cost of competing products.
Our application solutions and services allow banking, finance, government, health care, and many other industries to reduce cost while increasing competitiveness. We are a Microsoft Gold partner in communications and application development, communications partner of the year in Canada, and online service advisor.
CreaLog Contact Center and IVR
Multichannel Contact Center and IVR with speech recognition
CreaLog is the European provider of a seamlessly integrated, multi-channel contact center and IVR platform with customers in 30 countries.
- Automated distribution of phone, email, IM, and video contacts including enterprise-wide skill-based routing - integrating virtually everyone, even home office workers, into the service process
- Self-service IVR with Speech Recognition (Quick IVR - visual editor) in more than 40 languages including satisfaction surveys and other standard modules
- Advanced call queuing with callback and identification of callers with screen pop-up
- Eliminates blind transfers and empowers agents to find experts for first call resolution through presence, IM, and desktop-/file sharing with a single click
- Highly secure call recording for workforce optimization with speech analytics
- Live reporting for the supervisor: multi-level rights and roles management, agent skills, availability, and statistics for quick and easy decision-making
- 24/7 Support
Enghouse Interactive's Intuition Enterprise
Improve first-call resolution rates and improve customer satisfaction.
Enghouse Interactive provides organizations with a flexible, modular suite of contact management applications (including contact center, attendant-operator console, IVR and call recording) that are fully integrated with the voice telephony and unified communication capabilities of Lync 2010.
Intuition Enterprise extends the collaboration and communication capabilities of Lync to all parts of the business, allowing organizations to significantly improve their first-call resolution rates and customer satisfaction, in an extremely cost effective way. Experienced in voice application development and systems integration,
Enghouse Interactive is ideally positioned to help enhance the functionality of Microsoft Lync, and help ensure tight interoperability with other back office Microsoft platforms like Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Genesys SIP Contact Center
Lync 2010, 2013
Transform customer service operation by utilizing Lync voice, video, and IM infrastructure for your contact center.
Enjoy the rich collaboration and multimedia capabilities of Lync when communicating with contact center peers, and out to customers. Genesys delivers voice, video, and IM interactions from the PSTN, Skype, or Lync clients on a company website to agents. Gehesys SIP provides skills-based routing, unified reporting, and multi-channel capabilities.
Genesys SIP Server with Lync also offers:
- Intelligent routing of email, web chat, social media posting, work items, Fax, and SMS
- Full supervisor capabilities: silent monitoring, whisper coaching, and barge-in
- Native IVR, Auto Attendant, and Recording capabilities, as well as integration with major third party recording solutions
- 100% software-only solution to enable enterprise-wide customer service
- Genesys serves over 50% of the global 200, including some of the world's largest banking, insurance, airline, automotive and telecommunications companies.
Geomant Contact Expert - Contact Center for Microsoft Lync
Lync 2010, 2013
Improve customer service by bringing the benefits of Lync into the Contact Center.
Geomant Contact Expert is a multi-media (voice, email & chat) contact center for both customer service and internal helpdesks. This is a complete solution, with inbound, outbound and blended functionality. It includes call recording and comprehensive real-time and historic reporting.
Automatic Call Distribution with skills based routing maximizes agent productivity and customer service.
Native integration with Lync synchronizes agent status with Lync presence and provides instant access to resources and contacts for consultation, call transfers, and first call resolution.
A rich agent interface allows customized agent scripts and screen-pops of CRM and other business applications. Agents have access to a full contact history whilst handling a call.
Geomant's IVR for Lync allows the creation of simple or sophisticated interactive voice Response trees and scripts, for the routing of calls and full self-service.
Contact Expert cost-effectively leverages Lync, utilizing rather than replacing features, improving the Lync return on investment.
Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center Integration with Microsoft Lync
Unify communications to better care for customers.
The Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center (CIC) and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration provides a feature-rich contact center add-on to Lync enterprise telephony deployments. The combined solution helps mid-size to large enterprises improve collaboration between contact center agents and business users through shared features such as presence management, directory look-up, instant messaging, video, and more. Key Features Include:
- IM and video for contact center agents
- Great choice for internal communication
- Single, streamlined agent interface
- Automated pop of Lync interface
- Synchronized presence
- Provides real-time visibility of all users across platforms
- Lync Presence Integration Service simplifies administration
- Eliminates blind transfers and hold times
- Common directory
- Single comprehensive directory for CIC and Microsoft Lync users
- Tab for Lync contacts in Interaction Client
- Single click to multiple collaboration channels: IM, video, voice call, email, fax, desktop sharing
- Direct SIP integration
- Click to call
- Plug and play deployments
- No need for third-party gateways
Lync 2010, 2013
Bring greater effectiveness to customer interactions in a CRM enabled contact center.
Developed exclusively for Lync, Dolphin Q is a software only solution for operating a professional contact center. Linking call information from Lync, customer records from Dynamics CRM, and agent information from Active Directory, Dolphin Q enables efficient and professional customer care, in a native Lync interface.
It automatically pops the customer record and logs all calls to the right contact in Dynamics CRM. Settings in Dynamics CRM will influence the call routing with functions like preferred agent and repeated contacts.
- ACD queues with skill-based routing of calls
- Identification of callers
- Screen pop-up
- Advanced IVR
- Call back
- Real-time statistics and historical reports
- Web-based agents with automatic log-on as a Lync user
- Mobile agents
- Ability to transfer a call to a new queue without losing priority or call data
- OnCall module for distribution of calls after closing time
Loxysoft AS, part of Loxysoft Group and formerly known as Dolphin Software AS, is the largest supplier of full-service support systems for Contact centers and other contact-intensive organizations in the Nordic countries. Watch our brief video for a product overview.
Luware LUCS Contact Center for Microsoft Lync
Lync 2010, 2013
Communicate with customers anytime independent of device.
A streamlined customer service contact center to manage, workflows and unify communications with business processes, LUCS brings phone, IM, email, and web contacts together in one customer service management system. Contacts are quickly channeled to the appropriate person by a number of criteria including language, location, expertise, responsibility level. Conferencing can quickly be established to hand off a customer from one representative to another.
Easily customize reporting with LUC's Microsoft SQL integration. LUCS is for customer service-oriented companies looking of unify all their contact center sources into one smart and effective system. It enables companies to focus on customer service processes to improve service and save time and money.
Mitel MiContact Center for Microsoft Lync
Lync 2010, 2013
Dynamically distribute calls, emails, live chats and social media interactions.
Built natively on the Lync call control server and Lync desktop client, MiContact Center for Lync is an end-to-end Lync contact centre solution. It provides automatic distribution and management of voice, email, web chat and social media interactions, screen pop of the caller’s database record to the agent’s desktop PC and the ability for agents to discreetly request supervisor assistance without the caller knowing.
All of this is controlled by a simple to use toolbar that docks onto the side of the Lync desktop client.
Supervision: Real-time monitoring, reporting and resource forecasting. "Contact Us" tab: deploy on a business's web pages to show the different contact methods and expected wait time for each.
Interactive Voice Response: Provide customers with in-queue messaging, web and voice call-backs. Interactive menus guide customers to the services they seek. Access to queue statistics routes calls to queues which aren't busy.
Netcall Liberty ContactCentre with Lync Integration
Maximize customer satisfaction, harnessing the benefits of Lync for effortless customer engagement.
Netcall Liberty ContactCentre with Lync integration is a fully-integrated automatic call distribution solution (ACD), with multimedia interaction management including web chat, email and social customer service. It delivers:
- Efficient contact delivery
- Real-time visibility from agent activity and Lync presence status
- Interactive skills-based routing that utilizes multiple queue priorities and observes agent skills across all media
- Multichannel handled on the unified agent interface
- Fully integrated self-service
- End-to-end transaction management with process-led intelligent IVR
- Captures contact data, identifies context and starts workflow process into CRM
- Proactive visibility, management and reporting
- Tailored alerts enable proactive supervisor responses
- Demand-driven business rules trigger automated processes, including callback
- Comprehensive activity reporting using blended Lync presence data
- Sharing workforce management data supports effective workforce optimization
- Seamless unified directory
- Easy instant messaging for internal communication allowing desktop and context sharing between agents, supervisors and back-office
T-Metrics Lync Contact Center
Enable multimedia collaborative customer service.
The T-Metrics Contact Center empowers organizations to leverage inherent Lync features such as presence, voice, instant messaging, video, and collaboration when managing simple or complex customer interactions.
By enabling contact center agents, subject matter experts, and business users to collaborate, organizations are able to deliver a richer and more satisfying customer experience.
- Routing of multimedia interactions
- Voice, email, Web chat, social media, SMS, and video
- Recording of calls, screens, and multimedia interactions
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Full suite of standard reports
- Easily customize/create new reports
- Supervisors: agent listen and view, whisper, and barge-In
- IVR, auto attendant, scorecard, agent survey
The T-Metrics Contact Center can support agents off of legacy switches and Lync simultaneously. This multi-switch multi-vendor capability provides a seamless and elegant strategy for sites to migrate contact centers from legacy systems to Lync.
Lync 2010, 2013
Interact with customers swiftly and efficiently.
A multimedia Contact Center with Attendant functionality, Trio Enterprise from Enghouse Interactive is developed upon a Scandinavian model. Integrating fully with the voice telephony and collaboration capabilities of MS Lync it also supports Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Manage all types of customer interactions such as Voice Call, Exchange UM Voicemail, SMS, e-mail, Web Chat & Web Callback, in one single application. Additional Functions:
- Presence Support to review employees current MS Lync presence status
- True Busy on Busy, even on an employee level
- Mobile Line State push to MS Lync
- Supporting Enterprise organizations
- Skill-based routing
- High level IVR
- Statistics on calls and attendant queues
- Real hybrid solutions with multiple PBX/Lync systems
- Supports pure UCMA solutions
UCS Contact Center
UCS Contact Center is a native Lync state-of-the-art full-featured multichannel contact center. It enables organizations to offer enhanced customer services experience and optimize business processes and productivity.
UCS Contact Center for Lync is a modern, full-featured multichannel contact center. Multimedia customer interactions are efficiently handled offering excellent customer service experience to small- and large enterprise organizations. Agents can work everywhere using the device of their choice. It supports standard integrations with Quality Monitoring, Workforce Management and Business application solutions.
UCS Contact Center is a native Lync application and also supports hybrid architectures. Its user-friendly client applications range from the standard Lync client, UCS Professional Agent client to a UCS Supervisor client, providing real-time performance monitoring, management of the contact center, reporting and analysis. UCS Contact Center is available in the languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish.
Voxtron's Lync Communication Center
Lync 2010, 2013
Combine unified communication possibilities with contact center facilities. Install Voxtron Communication Center and its newly developed Voxtron Client for Microsoft Lync. You have all Lync facilities at your disposal with extra benefits.
- You will instantly increase your customer's satisfaction vigorously.
- You will boost your image as a customer-friendly, service-minded company.
- You can monitor all activities allowing you to plan efficiently.
- Your contact center agents will cooperate smoothly.
- Productivity will rise.
- Costs will go down.
- Straightforward integration
The Voxtron Client for Microsoft Lync integrates your Lync application in a straight- forward way to our contact center software. You have all Lync facilities and all features of Voxtron's customer interaction software in one integrated "Client". If your requirements change, adaptations can occur quickly and smoothly. After all, a Voxtron solution is designed to develop at your pace.
Zeacom Communications Center
Lync 2010, 2013
Seamlessly blend voice, email, chat, SMS, social media, and CRM to optimize agent productivity.
Built on 20 years of experience delivering enterprise-grade contact center solutions, Zeacom Communications Center (ZCC) offers a clear migration path to Lync from most traditional telephony platforms.
Zeacom is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with gold competencies in Application Development, Application Integration and Communications. We offer multi-channel contact center solutions native to Lync that seamlessly blend voice, email, web chat, callback, SMS and social media alerts to optimize agent productivity.
With staff located throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific, Zeacom has the resources to assist Lync customers and partners in all aspects of pre-sales activity, design, deployment, and support.
Zylinc Contact Center for Lync
Improve customer service and agent utilization.
Zylinc Contact Center for Lync is a business solution for highly effective multimedia customer interaction, designed to ease agent handling by integration to xRM systems, with real time queue statistics for the supervisors, and historical statistics for management.
- Mobile and desktop client, with online queue and agent overview
- Blending of channels, inbound, outbound, chat, e-mails
- Advanced call queuing with callback and IVR
- Skill based routing
- xRM screen pop up based on caller number or entered IVR digits
- Real time wallboards and advanced web reporting engine
- Call and logout reasons for statistics
- Enabling involvement of specialists outside the contact center
- Calibrate call flow on the fly with web based user friendly administration interface
- Support for virtualization
- A fusion of contact center and attendant console
- PBX migration path to Lync
Zylinc Contact Center is used with Lync for successful contact centers in several industries and around the worl
Microsoft Premier Support for Lync Partners on: