Get Microsoft Stream mobile apps
Download the Microsoft Stream app to securely start streaming content across your organization.
Microsoft Stream for iOS
Microsoft Stream for iOS (download Stream app for iOS)
For Microsoft Stream apps downloaded after January 6, 2021, iOS 12.2+ on iPhone or iPad is required. iOS 11 will work for apps downloaded before that date.
Microsoft Stream for Android
Microsoft Stream for Android (download Stream app for Android)
*Requires Android 5.0+ on phones or tablets
Scenarios supported in the mobile apps:
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools.
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing.
- Watch live broadcasted events from your mobile device.
- Enjoy the best experience for consuming Stream videos by deep-linking into the app.
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365.
Microsoft Stream mobile beta program
Are you interested in testing beta features in our mobile apps? Join our mobile beta program to get early access to new features. Complete the beta sign-up form to request access and we will add you to the beta pool. iOS testers can expect to receive an email invitation from Apple TestFlight and Android testers can expect an email invitation from HockeyApp. Testers will occasionally be requested by email to submit beta feedback.
We'd love to hear from you
Use the feedback tool by shaking your device or by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Share feedback.
Report iOS issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Android issues to email@example.com.