The Universal Print connector allows your existing printers to communicate with Universal Print even if they don't natively support it. We frequently update the Connector to fix bugs and add new features. Download the latest version of the Universal print connector.
| 🐛 Bug Fix | ⭐ New Feature or Announcement | 🔨 Change or Improvement|
October 28, 2020 - Version 1.16.7608.829
Enabled* auto-update to make sure your connector always stays up to date with the latest and greatest Universal Print improvements! If your connector is v1.0 or higher, you'll start automatically getting updates. If you have an older connector version, manually update to the latest version to start getting updates.
*This update is not yet available to all users. We are continuing to evaluate and roll it out more broadly.
September 28, 2020 - Version 1.14.7564.21701
- 🔨 Notify the Universal Print service more quickly about printer status updates
- 🔨 Improved recovery of accidentally removed printers
- 🐛 Jobs that are cancelled after being submitted are now properly terminated
- 🐛 Fixed multiple bugs related to print ticket validation and print job submission
August 31, 2020 - Version 1.10.7541.40729
- ⭐ Administrators can now select which port the connector runs on (the default port is 8091)
- 🔨 Reduced connector service startup time