PushNotificationType PushNotificationType PushNotificationType Enum
The type of push notification that has been received from the app server. Used by the NotificationType property.
public : enum class PushNotificationType
public enum PushNotificationType
Public Enum PushNotificationType
Windows 10 (introduced v10.0.10240.0)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced v1)
|Badge Badge Badge||
A push notification to update a tile's badge overlay.
|Raw Raw Raw||
A push notification to perform an update to a tile that does not involve UI.
|Tile Tile Tile||
A push notification to update one or more elements of a tile.
|TileFlyout TileFlyout TileFlyout||
A push notification to update an app's tile flyout.
|Toast Toast Toast||
A push notification to display as toast.
- Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) overview
- Push and periodic notifications sample
- Quickstart: Sending a tile push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- How to update a badge through push notifications
- How to authenticate with the Windows Push Notification Service (WNS)
- How to request, create, and save a notification channel
- Guidelines and checklist for push notifications
- Push notification service request and response headers