Manages all aspects of handwriting recognition.
public : sealed class InkRecognizer : IInkRecognizer
struct winrt::Windows::UI::Input::Inking::InkRecognizer : IInkRecognizer
public sealed class InkRecognizer : IInkRecognizer
Public NotInheritable Class InkRecognizer Implements IInkRecognizer
// This class does not provide a public constructor.
Windows 10 requirements
Windows 10 (introduced v10.0.10240.0 - for Xbox, see UWP features that aren't yet supported on Xbox)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced v1)
|var inkRecognizers = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.InkManager.getRecognizers(); var inkRecognizer = inkRecognizers[...];|
|var inkRecognizers = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.inkRecognizerContainer.getRecognizers(); var inkRecognizer = inkRecognizers[...];|
: This class is not agile, which means that you need to consider its threading model and marshaling behavior. For more info, see Threading and Marshaling (C++/CX) and Using Windows Runtime objects in a multithreaded environment (.NET).
|Name Name Name Name Name||
Gets the name of the InkRecognizer object.
- Ink stroke recognition
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample