Line Height Enum
Some information relates to prerelease product that may be substantially modified before it’s released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
public enum class HandwritingLineHeight
/// [Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, 458752)] enum HandwritingLineHeight
[Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(typeof(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract), 458752)] public enum HandwritingLineHeight
var value = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.HandwritingLineHeight.small
Public Enum HandwritingLineHeight
Windows 10, version 1809 (introduced in 10.0.17763.0)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced in v7.0)
Approximately 1.5" of handwriting space per line.
Approximately 1" of handwriting space per line.
Approximately 0.5" of handwriting space per line.
This value can be set by the user through the Pen & Windows Ink settings screen.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample