Drawing Attributes Kind Enum
Some information relates to prerelease product that may be substantially modified before it’s released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
public enum class InkDrawingAttributesKind
/// [Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, 196608)] enum InkDrawingAttributesKind
[Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(typeof(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract), 196608)] public enum InkDrawingAttributesKind
var value = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.InkDrawingAttributesKind.default
Public Enum InkDrawingAttributesKind
Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (introduced in 10.0.14393.0)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced in v3.0)
Supports attributes associated with a pen or highlighter.
Supports attributes associated with a pencil.
By default, a pencil draws a soft-edged, textured, and semi-transparent stroke (useful for layered shading effects) with a Circle PenTip. The stroke color (darkness) is dependent on the pen pressure detected.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample