Stroke Builder. Set Default Drawing Attributes(InkDrawingAttributes) Method
Some information relates to prerelease product that may be substantially modified before it’s released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
Sets the default InkDrawingAttributes for all new ink strokes created after the current stroke.
SetDefaultDrawingAttributes does not affect the current stroke, or any existing strokes.
public: virtual void SetDefaultDrawingAttributes(InkDrawingAttributes ^ drawingAttributes) = SetDefaultDrawingAttributes;
void SetDefaultDrawingAttributes(InkDrawingAttributes const& drawingAttributes);
public void SetDefaultDrawingAttributes(InkDrawingAttributes drawingAttributes);
Public Sub SetDefaultDrawingAttributes (drawingAttributes As InkDrawingAttributes)
The default attributes.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample