Tools in the MUTT software package
- August, 2020
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
The MUTT software package contains several tools to be used with MUTT devices. The suite of tools include firmware upgrade application, driver installation package, and applications that send transfers to the device.
Download MUTT Software Package
The Microsoft USB Test Tool (MUTT) software package contains test tools for hardware test engineers to test interoperability of their USB controller or hub with the Microsoft USB driver stack. The included documentation provides a brief overview of the different types of MUTT hardware and suggests topologies for controller, hub, device, and BIOS/UEFI testing. The documentation also contains procedural information about how to run the tests, trace events in the USB driver stack, and capture information in the kernel debugger.
File name: mutt2_95.msi
Changes for version 2.9.5
- Update USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware (v55)
Changes for version 2.9.4
- Update USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware (v54)
- Update USB Connection Exerciser software to work with USB4 Switch
Changes for version 2.9.3
- Fix driver signing issue
- Include ARM64 test tools
Changes for version 2.9
- Updated USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware (v53)
Changes for version 2.8
- Updated USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware for improved compatibility with HLK UCSI tests.
Changes for version 2.7
- Updated USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware, tools, and documentation. Compatible with HLK UCSI tests.
Changes for version 2.4
- Includes the initial drop of the USB Type-C SuperMUTT firmware, tools, and documentation.
Changes for version 2.2
- Includes USB Connection Exerciser Tools
Changes for version 2.0
- Updated SuperMUTT firmware to version 45.
- Updated WinUSB transfer tests.
Changes for version 1.9.1
- In version 1.9 and earlier, on some systems, the SuperMutt device enumerated at high speed (when connected to an xHCI controller) after the system resumed from S4. Version 1.9.1 corrects that issue.
Changes for version 1.9
- SuperMUTT loads WinUSB driver by default by reading the MS OS descriptor of the device.
- SuperMUTT with WinUSB supports selective suspend by default.
Tools in the package
|USB hardware verifier||Displays all hardware events on the console.||USB3HWVerifierAnalyzer.exe|