Purge Utilization Data
Applies to: Windows Server (Semi-Annual Channel), Windows Server 2016
You can use this topic to learn how to delete utilization data from the IPAM database.
You must be a member of IPAM Administrators, the local computer Administrators group, or equivalent, to perform this procedure.
To purge the IPAM database
- Open Server Manager, and then browse to the IPAM client interface.
- Browse to one of the following locations: IP Address Blocks, IP Address Inventory, or IP Address Range Groups.
- Click TASKS, and then click Purge Utilization Data. The Purge Utilization Data dialog box opens.
- In Purge all utilization data on or before, click Select a date.
- Choose the date for which you want to delete all database records both on and before that date.
- Click OK. IPAM deletes all the records that you have specified.