What's new for the Remote Desktop client on macOS?
We regularly update the Remote Desktop client for macOS, adding new features and fixing issues. Check out the latest updates below.
If you encounter any issues, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Updates for version 10.1.8
Published date: 05/04/2018
- Added support for changing the remote resolution by resizing the session window!
- Fixed scenarios where remote resource feed download would take an excessively long time.
- Resolved the 0x207 error that could occur when connecting to servers not patched with the CredSSP encryption oracle remediation update (CVE-2018-0886).
Updates for version 10.1.7
Published date: 04/05/2018
- Made security fixes to incorporate CredSSP encryption oracle remediation updates as described in CVE-2018-0886.
- Improved RemoteApp icon and mouse cursor rendering to address reported mispaints.
- Addressed issues where RemoteApp windows appeared behind the Connection Center.
- Fixed a problem that occured when you edit local resources after importing from Remote Desktop 8.
- You can now start a connection by pressing ENTER on a desktop tile.
- When you're in full screen view, CMD+M now correctly maps to WIN+M.
- The Connection Center, Preferences, and About windows now respond to CMD+M.
- You can now start discovering feeds by pressing ENTER on the Adding Remote Resources page.
- Fixed an issue where a new remote resources feed showed up empty in the Connection Center until after you refreshed.
Updates for version 10.1.6
Published date: 03/26/2018
- Fixed an issue where RemoteApp windows would reorder themselves.
- Resolved a bug that caused some RemoteApp windows to get stuck behind their parent window.
- Addressed a mouse pointer offset issue that affected some RemoteApp programs.
- Fixed an issue where starting a new connection gave focus to an existing session, instead of opening a new session window.
- We fixed an error with an error message - you'll see the correct message now if we can't find your gateway.
- The Quit shortcut (⌘ + Q) is now consistently shown in the UI.
- Improved the image quality when stretching in "fit to window" mode.
- Fixed a regression that caused multiple instances of the home folder to show up in the remote session.
- Updated the default icon for desktop tiles.