What's new for the Remote Desktop web client?
[This information relates to pre-released product which may be substantially modified before it's commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.]
We regularly update the Remote Desktop web client, adding new features and fixing issues. Check out the latest updates below.
Updates for version 0.9.0
Published date: 07/05/2018
- New sign in experience within the web client.
- No longer prompted for credentials when launching a desktop or app connection (Single sign on).
- Moved the web client to a new URL: https://server_FQDN/RDWeb/webclient/index.html
- Added time zone redirection.
- Various bug fixes.
Updates for version 0.8.1
Published date: 05/17/2018
- Updates to address CredSSP encryption oracle remediation described in CVE-2018-0886.
- Fixed connection failures for some languages when printing is enabled.
- Improved error message when a gateway is not part of the deployment.
- Help and Feedback options were added.
Updates for version 0.8.0
Published date: 03/28/2018
- Initial public preview release of the web client.
- Copy/paste text through the clipboard with CTRL+C and CTRL+V.
- Print to a PDF file.
- Localized in 18 languages.