Remote Desktop Services hosting partners and assessment
Recently, Microsoft delivered a new learning path within the Microsoft Partner Network: "Hosting Windows Desktop and Applications using Remote Desktop Services in Azure."
If you are a Microsoft partner and want to be included in the list of partners who have passed the assessment, here are the steps you can take to complete the learning path:
- Become a Microsoft Partner, if you're not already.
- Watch the Hosting Windows and Applications using Remote Desktop Services in Azure training session.
- Take the technical assessment.
- Make sure you meet the requirements for the Cloud Platform competency.
Already a Microsoft Partner and have questions? Contact the Remote Desktop team at email@example.com.
Partners who have passed the learning path assessment
If you are a customer looking for a partner to help you host Windows desktops and applications in Azure for your users, we have compiled a list of partners who have passed the assessment. Here is a list of those partners, as of 03/28/2017, that you can download.
You can find more information on each partner using these steps:
- Open Find a partner.
- Clear the Location field.
- Enter the name of the partner in the I'm looking for help with field.