Policy CSP - TaskManager
Some information relates to prereleased product which may be substantially modified before it's commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
This setting determines whether non-administrators can use Task Manager to end tasks.
Value type is integer. Supported values:
- 0 - Disabled. EndTask functionality is blocked in TaskManager.
- 1 - Enabled (default). Users can perform EndTask in TaskManager.
When this policy is set to 1 - users CAN execute 'End task' on processes in TaskManager When the policy is set to 0 - users CANNOT execute 'End task' on processes in TaskManager
- 1 - Added in Windows 10, version 1607.
- 2 - Added in Windows 10, version 1703.
- 3 - Added in Windows 10, version 1709.
- 4 - Added in Windows 10, version 1803.
- 5 - Added in Windows 10, version 1809.
- 6 - Added in the next major release of Windows 10.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.