Windows as a service
Find the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows as a service in your organization.
Latest news, videos, & podcasts
Find the latest and greatest news on Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Windows 10 monthly updates
Windows 10 is the most secure version of Windows yet. Learn what updates we release and when we release them, so you understand the efforts we take to keep your digital life safe and secure.
The latest news:
- Windows monthly security and quality updates overview - January 10, 2019
- Driver quality in the Windows ecosystem - December 19, 2018
- Modern Desktop Podcast - Episode 001 – Windows 10 Monthly Quality Updates - December 18, 2018
- Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network - December 13, 2018
- LTSC: What is it, and when should it be used? - November 29, 2018
- Local Experience Packs: What are they and when should you use them? - November 14, 2018
- Resuming the Rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update - November 13, 2018
- Windows 10 Quality Approach for a Complex Ecosystem - November 13, 2018
- Delivery Optimization: Scenarios and Configuration Options - October 30, 2018
- Language Pack Acquisition and Retention for Enterprise Devices - October 18, 2018
- Updated Version of Windows 10 October 2018 Update Released to Windows Insiders - October 9, 2018
- How to get the Windows 10 October 2018 Update - October 2, 2018
- Reducing Windows 10 Package Size Downloads for x64 Systems - September 26, 2018
- Windows 7 Servicing Stack Updates: Managing Change and Appreciating Cumulative Updates - September 21, 2018
- Helping customers shift to a modern desktop - September 6, 2018
- Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: a real-world experience - September 5, 2018
- What's next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates - August 16, 2018
- Windows 10 update servicing cadence - August 1, 2018
- Windows 10 quality updates explained and the end of delta updates - July 11, 2018
- AI Powers Windows 10 April 2018 Update Rollout - June 14, 2018
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 Servicing Changes - June 12, 2018
- Windows Update for Business - Enhancements, diagnostics, configuration - June 7, 2018
IT pro champs corner
Written by IT pros for IT pros, sharing real world examples and scenarios for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Learn more about Windows as a service and its value to your organization.
Prepare to implement Windows as a service effectively using the right tools, products, and strategies.
Secure your organization's deployment investment.
Microsoft Ignite 2018
Looking to learn more? These informative session replays from Microsoft Ignite 2018 (complete with downloadable slide decks) can provide some great insights on Windows as a service.