Windows as a service
Find the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows as a service in your organization.
Latest news, videos, & podcasts
Find the latest and greatest news on Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Discovering the Windows 10 Update history pages
Everyone wins when transparency is a top priority. We want you to know when updates are available, as well as alert you to any potential issues you may encounter during or after you install an update. Bookmark the Windows release health dashboard for near real-time information on known issues, workarounds, and resolutions--as well as the current status of the latest feature update rollout.
The latest news:
- How to get Extended Security Updates for eligible Windows devices - October 17, 2019
- End of service reminders for Windows 10, versions 1703 and 1803 - October 9, 2019
- Using machine learning to improve the Windows 10 update experience - September 26, 2019
- Publishing pre-release Windows 10 feature updates to WSUS - September 24, 2019
- New extended support dates for MDOP tools - September 4, 2019
- FastTrack for Windows 10 deployment and other migration resources - August 12, 2019
- Tactical considerations for creating Windows deployment rings - July 10, 2019
- Upgrading Windows 10 devices with installation media different than the original OS install language - July 9, 2019
- Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers - July 1, 2019
IT pro champs corner
Written by IT pros for IT pros, sharing real world examples and scenarios for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Learn more about Windows as a service and its value to your organization.
Prepare to implement Windows as a service effectively using the right tools, products, and strategies.
Secure your organization's deployment investment.
Microsoft Ignite 2018
Looking to learn more? These informative session replays from Microsoft Ignite 2018 (complete with downloadable slide decks) can provide some great insights on Windows as a service.