Windows as a service
Find the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows as a service in your organization.
Latest news, videos, & podcasts
Find the latest and greatest news on Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Discovering the Windows 10 Update history pages
Everyone wins when transparency is a top priority. We want you to know when updates are available, as well as alert you to any potential issues you may encounter during or after you install an update. Bookmark the Windows release health dashboard for near real-time information on known issues, workarounds, and resolutions--as well as the current status of the latest feature update rollout.
The latest news:
- Updating Windows 10, version 1903 using Configuration Manager or WSUS - May 23, 2019
- What’s new in Windows Update for Business in Windows 10, version 1903 - May 21, 2019
- What’s new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 1903 - May 21, 2019
- How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update - May 21, 2019
- The benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update - April 17, 2019
- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency - April 4, 2019
- Call to action: review your Windows Update for Business deferral values - April 3, 2019
IT pro champs corner
Written by IT pros for IT pros, sharing real world examples and scenarios for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Learn more about Windows as a service and its value to your organization.
Prepare to implement Windows as a service effectively using the right tools, products, and strategies.
Secure your organization's deployment investment.
Microsoft Ignite 2018
Looking to learn more? These informative session replays from Microsoft Ignite 2018 (complete with downloadable slide decks) can provide some great insights on Windows as a service.