Windows as a service
Find the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows as a service in your organization.
Latest news, videos, & podcasts
Find the latest and greatest news on Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Discovering the Windows 10 Update history pages
Everyone wins when transparency is a top priority. We want you to know when updates are available, as well as alert you to any potential issues you may encounter during or after you install an update. The Windows update history page is for anyone looking to gain an immediate, precise understanding of particular Windows update issues.
The latest news:
- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency - April 4, 2019
- Call to action: review your Windows Update for Business deferral values - April 3, 2019
- Windows 10, version 1809 designated for broad deployment - March 28, 2019
- Data, insights and listening to improve the customer experience - March 6, 2019
- Getting to know the Windows update history pages - February 21, 2019
- Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T - February 14, 2019
- Application compatibility in the Windows ecosystem - January 15, 2019
- Windows monthly security and quality updates overview - January 10, 2019
IT pro champs corner
Written by IT pros for IT pros, sharing real world examples and scenarios for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Learn more about Windows as a service and its value to your organization.
Prepare to implement Windows as a service effectively using the right tools, products, and strategies.
Secure your organization's deployment investment.
Microsoft Ignite 2018
Looking to learn more? These informative session replays from Microsoft Ignite 2018 (complete with downloadable slide decks) can provide some great insights on Windows as a service.