The DisplayToID table relates the user-friendly string displayed by the System Monitor to the GUID stored in the other tables.
The DisplayToID table defines the following fields:
- GUID: Unique identifier generated for a log. This field is the primary key of this table.
- RunID: Reserved for internal use.
- DisplayString: Name of the log file as displayed in the System Monitor.
- LogStartTime: Time the logging process started in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss:nnn format.
- LogStopTime: Time the logging process stopped in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss:nnn format. Multiple log files with the same DisplayString value can be differentiated by using the value in this and the LogStartTime fields. The values in the LogStartTime and LogStopTime fields also allows the total collection time to be accessed quickly.
- NumberOfRecords: Number of samples stored in the table for each log collection.
- MinutesToUTC: Value used to convert the row data stored in UTC time to local time.
- TimeZoneName: Name of the time zone where the data was collected. If you are collecting or have relogged data from a file collected on systems in your own time zone, this field will state the location.
Note Prior to Windows Vista, the data collector sets were stored in the registry at
. The fields listed above do not correspond to the values in registry. For Windows Vista, the data collector sets are not stored in the registry.