Manage account settings and profile info
You can view and update your developer account settings and profile info in the Account settings section of Partner Center.
Notification preferences (such as which type of notifications to receive and how to receive them) can be managed in Message Center (which you can access by selecting the message icon near the top of Partner Center).
To view your account settings, click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of Partner Center and then select Developer settings. Here you'll find details about your account and links to other pages where you can view info and perform various account-related tasks.
In the Account details section, you can see the status and type of your account. You can also see your Seller ID and other publisher ID info here. These values are assigned by Microsoft to uniquely identify your developer account and can't be edited.
Identity details for your individual apps can be found in the App identity page for each app.
The Contact info section displays info you provided when setting up your account. We use this info to contact you about your account. The publisher display name that we show to your customers in the Store also appears here.
You can edit this section if any of your contact info has changed. To do so, click Update (or select Contact info in the left navigation menu), make your changes, and then click Save.
Changing any of your contact info may require us to verify your account again, especially if you have a company account. Your verification status will return to Pending while this is in process. The verification process can take from a few days to a couple of weeks, and often includes a phone call to your company from our verification partner Dun & Bradstreet.
Changing your publisher display name will also cause us to verify your account again. If you do this after you have published an app, you'll need to modify the publisher display name in your app's packages and submit the app again using the updated packages after your account has been reverified.
Additional settings and info
Below are some of the other items you'll find in the Account settings section.
- Verification status: When your account is undergoing the verification process (for example, when you first sign up or after you significantly update your contact info), you can review your verification status here.
- Payout account and Tax profile: Here's where you set up your payout account and tax forms. You'll need to do this before you can charge money for apps or add-ons.
- Enterprise associations: Accept invitations from enterprises who'd like you to publish apps for their exclusive use. For more info, see Distribute line-of-business apps to enterprises.
- Users: Add users to your account and assign them roles and permissions. For more info, see Manage account users.
- Tenants: Manage your Azure AD tenant associations. For more info, see Associate Azure AD with your Partner Center account.
- Programs: View details about the programs in which you are participating, and learn about other programs that may be of interest.
- Agreements: View the agreements that your account has accepted.
- Dev devices: View and manage Windows Phone 8.x devices that you've unlocked for testing and Xbox One consoles enabled for development.