rep - vs
Start a rep...endrep block.
where i# is an integer register that specifies the repeat count in the .x component. See Constant Integer Register.
|Vertex shader versions||1_1||2_0||2_x||2_sw||3_0||3_sw|
- i#.x specifies the iteration count. The legal range is [0, 255]. Note that this instruction does not increment or decrement the value of i#.x.
- i#.yzw are not used by the repeat block.
- Repeat blocks may be nested. See Flow Control Nesting Limits.
- Repeat blocks are allowed to be either completely inside an if* block or completely surrounding it. No straddling is allowed.
- Using the same i# for different or nested rep instructions is fine - each loop will iterate based on the specified count.
rep i2 add r0, r0, c0 endrep