MyAnalytics service description
MyAnalytics summarizes how you spend your time at work and then suggests ways to work smarter. MyAnalytics provides these insights through elements that you can access in Microsoft Outlook or through your web browser.
Some of the elements of MyAnalytics are provided automatically to users of various Microsoft 365 or Office 365 plans. For more information, see MyAnalytics distributions.
MyAnalytics processes information in a manner that protects employee privacy. For more information, see Data privacy.
MyAnalytics consists of the following elements:
- MyAnalytics dashboard: Helps you reflect on your work patterns such as time that you have available to focus, your meeting and email practices, and your network.
- Insights Outlook add-in: Provides you with actionable insights in Outlook that help you stay on top of your tasks and get more done.
- Digest: Gives you key highlights about your work patterns in a weekly digest in your Outlook inbox.
- Inline suggestions: These brief, data- and AI-driven notifications appear in Outlook while you are either reading or composing an email or a meeting invitation.
The elements of MyAnalytics are available in varying levels to users of different Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans. To see which plans include MyAnalytics and Insights by MyAnalytics, see MyAnalytics plans and environments.
By adhering to the following guidelines, MyAnalytics protect employee privacy and support compliance with local regulations:
- MyAnalytics is not designed to enable employee evaluation, tracking, automated decision making, profiling, or monitoring.
- MyAnalytics does not give employees access to new personally identifiable information on other coworkers.
- MyAnalytics data is processed and stored in the employee’s Exchange Online mailbox.
- MyAnalytics supports General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- MyAnalytics can be configured so that individuals must purposefully opt in.
- MyAnalytics reminds people that their data is private and secure.
For more information, see MyAnalytics privacy guide.