MyAnalytics plans and environments
Availability of features
|Insights by MyAnalytics|
|MyAnalytics (Full) and Insights by MyAnalytics|
For more information about the plans that offer these user experiences, see Office 365 business plans.
Access to MyAnalytics elements
After users get assigned licenses with a MyAnalytics service plan, they get access to the following MyAnalytics elements based on their service plan.
|Welcome email||Sent to existing Office 365 users a few days (up to four weeks) after license assignment; sent to new users approximately four weeks after license assignment|
|Dashboard||Available a few days after license assignment|
|Digests||Sent the Monday of the first week after the welcome email|
|Inline suggestions||Available about one day after license assignment|
|Insights Outlook add-in||Available about one day after license assignment|
- Licensed users have MyAnalytics automatically enabled after license assignment.
- All users in your organization are opted-in, whether or not they have licenses with a MyAnalytics service plan. If you want one or more licensed users to be opted out by default, see Set MyAnalytics access for one user and Set MyAnalytics access for multiple users.
Office 365 environments that are supported
- Worldwide Multi-tenant
- Dedicated Multi-tenant
- Government Community Cloud (GCC)
Office 365 environments that are not supported
- Office 365 Germany
- Office 365 Operated by 21Vianet
You can use the following web browsers to view your MyAnalytics dashboard:
- Microsoft Edge or Edge Chromium (coming soon)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or 11
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
As an Outlook Add-in, the Insights Outlook Add-in requires a browser compatible with your system's platform and operating system. For details, see Browsers used by Office Add-ins.
MyAnalytics is available in the same languages as Microsoft Office. See What languages is Office available in?
Prerequisites and exclusions
Microsoft Exchange Online is required for MyAnalytics and the Outlook add-in.
Licensing exclusion: Shared mailboxes cannot use and are not supported by the MyAnalytics service plan.
Outlook support and prerequisites
|MyAnalytics feature||Supported in Outlook 2013?||Supported in Outlook 2016?||Mobile support?|
|Outlook Add-in||Yes, when the add-in commands are enabled for the Outlook add-in. For details, see Add-in commands for Outlook.||Yes||No|
|Inline suggestions||No||Yes, when actionable messages are supported and enabled. For details, see Actionable messages in Outlook and Office 365 Groups.||No|