Disable the Insights Outlook add-in
You can use the following steps to disable the Insights Outlook add-in for your entire organization through the Exchange admin center.
You must be an Office 365 admin to perform these steps.
- Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- In the left navigation pane, select Exchange. This opens the dashboard of the Exchange admin center.
- In the dashboard, select add-ins.
- In the list of add-ins, select Insights, and then select the Edit (pencil) icon. This opens the Edit add-in settings dialog box.
- In the dialog box, clear the Make this add-in available to users in your organization checkbox to disable the add-in, and then select Save.
This disables the add-in for all licensed users in your organization.