Xamarin.iOS 13.4 Release Notes
To see installation instructions for both Visual Studio for Mac and Visual Studio 2019, please visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/get-started/installation
- The latest features and APIs require Xcode 11.1 and the bundled iOS, tvOS and watchOS SDKs
- Apple Xcode 11.1 requires a Mac running macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave) or newer
- Visual Studio 2019 or Visual Studio for Mac
What's New in this Release
Support for Xcode 11.1
For more information you can consult the Xcode 11.1 release notes from Apple.
Support for iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1
See our API diff to browse the latest changes.
For more information you can consult the iOS & iPadOS 13 release notes from Apple.
This version of Xamarin.iOS corresponds to our 16.3 (
- October 10, 2019 - Xamarin.iOS 220.127.116.11
You can learn more about how we ship our releases in the Visual Studio 2019 Release Rhythm document.
October 10, 2019 - Xamarin.iOS 18.104.22.168
Fixed regression 7085 - [generator] Do not generate
PlatformNotSupportedException in chaining constructor; breaking on 32 bit devices
This version is included in Visual Studio for Mac 8.3.3.
- 7134 - [UIKit] Add '[Appearance]' to a few appearance properties
- 7085 - [generator] Do not generate
PlatformNotSupportedExceptionin chaining constructor ⚠️️ Regression
- 7184 - [Foundation] Remove a possible race condition when interacting with notification center
Using an older Xcode version
The following documents contains a complete list of the API changes since the Xamarin.iOS 13.2 stable release:
Integrated Mono Features/Fixes
Your feedback is important to us. If there are any problems with this release, check the Xamarin.iOS Forums and Xamarin Mac/iOS GitHub Repository for existing issues. If you do not find any matching issue, please feel free to start a new discussion and report an issue.
Xamarin.iOS is based on the following open-source repositories: