Welcome to docs.microsoft.com
Welcome to docs.microsoft.com! We have migrated MSDN and TechNet content to our site.
In 2016, we set out to build a modern and scalable technical documentation site. We've also realised that both MSDN and TechNet had a wealth of content that is still relevant and needed by our customers, so we've started the process of migrating millions of articles to the new experience. As the vast majority of the content is moved over, you'll see some changes on the MSDN and TechNet sites that will help you discover the right content on docs.microsoft.com.
You can learn more about the migration progress in our blog post.
There are so many things we're excited for you to check out on our site! Get started with the following:
- Immerse yourself in online learning with Microsoft Learn
- Find relevant code samples
- Get answers to your questions on Microsoft Q&A
- Discover .NET API documentation with our .NET API Browser
- Find infrastructure guidance on Azure Architecture Center
- Re-visit the archived documentation
If you've been using MSDN and TechNet as a springboard to other Microsoft sites, they are still accessible! Check out the list below for some of the key resources.