Test Electronic Payments
The Isabel features are available only for on-premises deployments.
After you have set up electronic banking and generated payment suggestions, you can test the payment journal lines for errors before posting them.
Some of the information that is validated includes:
- Bank accounts numbers are valid.
- Positive payment lines are present.
- If domestic and international payments are made from only one bank account.
- If only one bank account can be used for Isabel.
- If payment lines are in Euro for SEPA.
- If a number series has been defined for SEPA.
You can view any errors on the Export Check Error Logs page.
You have to correct all errors before you can post the lines.
To test payment journal lines
- Choose the icon, enter Payment Journals, and then choose the related link.
- In the Batch Name field, select the required journal batch.
- In the Export Protocol field, select the export protocol.
- Enter the payment journal line information, and then choose the Check Payment Lines action to validate the payment journal lines. The validation that is performed on the journal lines depends on the type of check that is specified on the Export Protocols page.
Chargement du commentaire...