Map IRS Numbers to Chart of Accounts
Companies in Iceland are required to send the tax authority a data file in a predefined format. Before you can do this, you must map predefined Internal Revenue Service (IRS) account codes to general ledger accounts.
To create an Internal Revenue Service number
- Choose the icon, enter IRS Number, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- On the new line, enter a number in the IRS number field, and provide a name in the Name field.
- Select the Reverse Prefix check box if you want the negative operator to be reversed on the balance of the general ledger account that the IRS number is mapped to.
- Choose the OK button.
To map an IRS number to a general ledger account
- Choose the icon, enter Chart of Accounts, and then choose the related link.
- Select a general ledger account that has an Account Type of Posting.
- In the IRS Number field, select an IRS number from the list.
Envoyer des commentaires à propos de :
Chargement du commentaire...