View your bill or invoice
This article is for people who have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription.
If you need help with interpreting the charges you see on your bill, see Understand your bill or invoice for a detailed walkthrough.
Have a problem with your bill? Contact support for business products.
Before you begin
You must be a Global or Billing admin to do the steps described in this article.
Watch: View, download, or print your bill
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, select Billing in the left navigation pane, and then select the Invoices tab.
- Select an invoice to view it. If you don't see an invoice, select Filter by: Last 6 months from the drop-down list.
- To view the invoice details, select Download PDF in the top-right corner of the invoice.
View a bill or invoice
- On the Invoices tab, select a date range from the drop-down list, and then choose the order that you want to view.
- On the summary page, you can see the items, quantity, price, discount, and total for all items in the invoice.
- To print or save a PDF copy of the invoice, select Download PDF.
Request a Fapiao
You can submit your Fapiao request to our Fapiao management system about three (3) days after you have paid.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Bills & payments page.
- Find the invoice that you want, and then select Get Fapiaos.
You need a registered account to access the Fapiao management system. If you haven't already set up an account, see Apply for a Fapiao for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
Microsoft 365 services do not provide payment receipts. For credit card payments, please use the invoice and credit card billing statement to match your payment.
Receive a copy of your billing statement in email
You can choose to receive a copy of your billing statement as an email attachment. If you do, be aware that:
- An email is sent to both the primary and alternate email address for every person listed as a notification recipient.
- You receive two separate emails: one that lets you know that your bill is ready, with instructions to sign in to the admin center to view it, and a second email that contains the billing statement as an attachment.
To receive your billing statement in email
In the admin center, go to the Billing > Billing notifications page.
Under Receive billing statement as email attachment? switch the toggle to On.
You can stop receiving the billing statement emails at any time by switching the toggle to Off.
If you have a balance and would like to pay it, you can do that online. To learn how, see Pay for your subscription.
Pay by invoice, credit card, or bank account (article)
Manage payment methods (article)
Billing information for Microsoft 365 for business in Mexico (article)
Minecraft: Education Edition payment options (article)