Released version 3.21073
Version 3.21073 for Power Apps is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on July 19, 2021, and completed worldwide rollout on August 6, 2021.
New features and improvements
- Added a download notification for the Attachments control when in Teams.
- Added drag and drop support for browsers in the Attachments control.
- Power Apps mobile app for iOS and Android now supports Dark Mode
Fixes and improvements
The following list details issues in Power Apps that are now resolved or updated.
- A defect in Dropdown control where empty string was defined as a value in the list, but could not be the default value because AllowEmptySelection is set.
- A defect preventing the WebBarcode control to initialize.
- Scenarios in Microsoft Stream Control where users were not authenticated.
- Sign-in could fail without specific error message (Mobile only)
- The extraqs was ignored in deep links to Dynamics 365 for Phones and Dynamics 365 for Tablets
- Fixed: Users of Power Apps and Dynamics 365 apps on iOS in Android see delays fetching offline data under specific server conditions.
- Fixed: When image optimization was enabled, images were not compressed. (iOS only)