Watch videos on the go with Microsoft Stream mobile apps
Microsoft Stream is available through iOS and Android mobile apps on phones and tablets to enable you to watch videos while on the go.
With Microsoft Stream for iOS and Android you can:
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools.
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing.
- Watch live broadcasted events from your mobile device.
- Enjoy the best experience for consuming Stream videos by deep-linking into the app.
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365.
The apps requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, contact your organization's IT department.
Find videos by using deep search capabilities
Find content that you're looking for in Stream by searching for a video. Video search incorporates deep-search across words spoken in the video transcript. To watch, simply select the video or the timecode.
Watch videos offline
Take your content with you by making a video available offline on your device. With offline viewing, you can watch videos in any situation where network connectivity is either unavailable or limited or if you prefer not to use cellular data. Catch up on your watchlist from a flight or on your bus commute.
Watch live broadcasted events
Watch live events from the convenience of your mobile device.
Go right to the important part of a video
Quickly open content in the Stream app by tapping on any Stream video link. You can easily get to content shared by email by deep linking to the video in the Stream app.
Outlook mobile apps rewrite URLs to safe links which are forced to open in a browser before rendering in the mobile app. Organization IT admins can whitelist Stream video URLs in Outlook by following the directions in Safe Link policies.
Protect enterprise data with Intune app management
IT admins can enforce new or existing Intune policies on the Stream mobile apps through the Azure portal. For steps to assign Intune policies to your organization's enterprise apps, see Create a device compliance policy.
Share feedback on the mobile apps by using any of the following channels:
- Send us feedback through the feedback tool in the app under Settings > Help and Feedback > Share feedback.
- Send us feedback through the feedback tool by shake to share feedback.