曝光评分 - 威胁和漏洞管理Exposure score - threat and vulnerability management
- Microsoft Defender for EndpointMicrosoft Defender for Endpoint
- 威胁和漏洞管理Threat and vulnerability management
- Microsoft 365 DefenderMicrosoft 365 Defender
想要体验 Microsoft Defender for Endpoint？Want to experience Microsoft Defender for Endpoint? 注册免费试用版。Sign up for a free trial.
你的曝光分数显示在 Microsoft Defender 安全中心的威胁 和 漏洞管理仪表板中。Your exposure score is visible in the Threat and vulnerability management dashboard of the Microsoft Defender Security Center. 它反映了你的组织对网络安全威胁的易受攻击程度。It reflects how vulnerable your organization is to cybersecurity threats. 低曝光分数意味着你的设备更容易被利用。Low exposure score means your devices are less vulnerable from exploitation.
- 快速了解和识别有关组织中安全状态的高层次要点。Quickly understand and identify high-level takeaways about the state of security in your organization.
- 检测和响应需要调查或操作以改进当前状态的区域。Detect and respond to areas that require investigation or action to improve the current state.
- 与对等方和管理人员就安全工作的影响进行沟通。Communicate with peers and management about the impact of security efforts.
卡片可让你高级查看一段时间的曝光分数趋势。The card gives you a high-level view of your exposure score trend over time. 图表中的任何峰值都直观地指示高网络安全威胁暴露，你可以进一步调查。Any spikes in the chart give you a visual indication of a high cybersecurity threat exposure that you can investigate further.
运作方式How it works
曝光分数分为以下级别：The exposure score is broken down into the following levels:
- 0–29：低曝光分数0–29: low exposure score
- 30–69：中等曝光分数30–69: medium exposure score
- 70–100：高曝光分数70–100: high exposure score
你可以根据优先的安全建议修正问题 ， 以减少曝光评分。You can remediate the issues based on prioritized security recommendations to reduce the exposure score. 每个软件都有一些缺陷，这些缺陷会转换为建议，并基于组织的风险确定优先级。Each software has weaknesses that are transformed into recommendations and prioritized based on risk to the organization.
减少威胁和漏洞暴露Reduce your threat and vulnerability exposure
通过修正安全建议降低威胁 和漏洞暴露。Lower your threat and vulnerability exposure by remediating security recommendations. 通过修正最高安全建议（可在威胁和漏洞管理仪表板中查看）来对曝光评分 产生最大影响。Make the most impact to your exposure score by remediating the top security recommendations, which can be viewed in the threat and vulnerability management dashboard.