指导的最佳实践Best practices for coaching
如果员工与经理一起获取一次一次性的员工，则这些员工将更有可能参与与那些不相同的人。Employees who get one-on-one time with their managers are more likely to be engaged as compared to those who don't.
为什么重要Why it matters
- "Gallup 调查发现，员工参与分数中至少有70% 的差异由上司所驱动。""A Gallup study found that at least 70 percent of the variance in employee engagement scores is driven by who the boss is."
- "该机会对于更好地运行的组织和工作人员的生命周期质量较高。"The opportunity is huge for better-run organizations and a higher quality of life for workers."
- "不正确的管理成本估计为每年 $398000000000 美元成本。""Bad management is estimated to cost the U.S. economy up to $398 billion annually."
- 按示例领导。Lead by example. 如果人员工作的经理的工作时间至少与所拥有的经理合作，则会更有努力。People are more engaged if they work for a manager who is working at least as much as they are.
- 平均分布工作。Evenly distribute work. 使用率较高的员工通常比同行工作更长的时间，这会导致 disengagement。Highly utilized employees often work longer hours than their peers, which can lead to disengagement.
- 维护公司范围内的大型内部网络。Maintain large internal networks across the company. 具有大于经理的较大网络的员工更有可能查看领导层的 unfavorably。Employees with larger networks than their manager are more likely to view leadership unfavorably. (若要限定为连接，员工必须在包含5个或更少参与者的电子邮件或会议中，每个月至少与另一个用户进行交互两次。 ) (In order to qualify as a connection, an employee must interact with another person at least two times per month in an email or meeting with five or fewer participants.)
- 安排和保留员工一对一的日程安排。Schedule and keep one-on-ones with your employees. 一致的一次性经理与员工合作的时间将导致更积极的员工参与。Consistent one-on-one manager time with employees leads to more positive employee engagement.