重点工作的最佳实践Best practices for focus work
通过安排、不间断地关注深入工作，员工可以在质量和速度方面，在精英级别上掌握困难的任务并产生结果。Having scheduled, uninterrupted time to focus on deep work provides employees an opportunity to master difficult tasks and produce results at an elite level, in terms of quality and speed.
为什么重要Why it matters
- "65% 说会议让他们无法完成自己的工作。""65 percent said meetings keep them from completing their own work."
- "71% 说会议是无效和低效的。"71 percent said meetings are unproductive and inefficient."
- 64% 说，会议以深入思维为代价。"64 percent said meetings come at the expense of deep thinking."
- 62% 说，会议错过了使团队更贴近合作的机会。"62 percent said meetings miss opportunities to bring the team closer together."
- 参加一项员工调查，收集有关组织的会议频率的数据和印象，以及它对一天中的工作进度或未完成的影响。Take an employee survey to gather data and impressions about the organization's meeting frequency and its impact on how much work is or isn't getting done during the day.
- 将团队作为一个团队共同分享每个人的反馈。Come together as a team to share everyone's feedback. 处理所有团队成员的所有贡献和分析以开始更改过程非常重要。It's important to process all contributions and analysis from all team members to begin the process of change.
- 根据调查反馈的集体个人目标达成一致意见。Agree on a collective, personal goal based on the survey feedback. 例如，声明 "会议免费" 时段，以释放每个人日历上的时间。For example, declare "meeting free" periods to free up time on everyone's calendar. 这将提高各个焦点的时间和工作效率，并将溢出缩短为个人时间。This increases individual focus time and productivity and reduces the spillover into personal time.
- 评估和讨论会议习惯及其对焦点的影响的进度。Assess and discuss progress around meeting habits and its impact on focus. 小型、有形的 wins 为人们提供了一些机会，而较小的损失为学习和更正提供了机会。Small, tangible wins provide something for people to celebrate, and small losses provide opportunities for learning and correction.
- 定期和公开签入员工。Regularly and openly check in with employees. 挫折、resentment 甚至 hopelessness 会发出信号，指示用户正在回退到错误模式。Frustration, resentment and even hopelessness are signals that people are falling back into bad patterns. 更改协议和行为需要一些时间，并且维持发展势头需要一致的注意。Changing protocols and behaviors takes time, and sustaining momentum requires consistent attention.