The Azure Bot Service, combined with Microsoft QnA Maker, provides the tools developers need to build and publish intelligent bots that interact naturally with users through a range of services.
In this module, you will create a bot using the Azure Bot Service and connect it to a knowledge base built with QnA Maker. Then, you will interact with the bot using the Microsoft QnA Maker and Microsoft Bot Framework Emulator.
This module requires an Azure subscription. The services you create and use are free, but you'll need an active subscription or trial to complete the exercises. If you don't have an Azure subscription, create a free account before you begin.
In this module, you will:
- Create an Azure Web App Bot to host a bot
- Create a knowledge base, populate it with data, and connect it to a bot
- Implement bots in code and debug the bots that you build
- Publish bots and use continuous integration to keep them up to date
- Debug bots locally using Visual Studio Code and the Microsoft Bot Framework Emulator
You will need an active Azure subscription (or trial) along with a local install of Visual Studio Code to complete the exercises in this module.