The list below presents the tentative roadmap for App Center for the next 3-6 months.
- Apps & data from HockeyApp visible in App Center
- Apps & data from Xamarin Test Cloud visible in App Center
- macOS and tvOS support for some services
SDK & CLI
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP) SDK support for Crashes service.
- macOS and tvOS SDK support.
- Full CLI support for all App Center services to enable automation.
- Support for customizing your build definitions: secret variables.
- Support to build macOS apps.
- Preview support for testing of UWP apps.
- iPhone X support.
- Re-release builds. You will be able to select a release, and re-release it to an additional distribution group, without needing to download or re-upload the binary package.
- Support for release to Apple Store and Testflight. You can create new stores that target release to the production Apple Store or beta TestFlight service.
- Support for release to Windows Store. You can create new stores that target release to the production Windows Store.
- Native Apps. You will be able to view and install apps via a dedicated native app experience.
- Automatic iOS device provisioning.
- Dashboard support for Apache Cordova.
- Handled exceptions.
- macOS and tvOS app support.
- Closer integration with Distribution to surface download, crash and session counts within Distribution groups and releases.
- macOS app support.