February 2011 Security Updates for XPe and Standard 2009 Runtimes Are Now Available on ECE
The Februrary 2011 Security Updates are now available on the ECE site for Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 and/or Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Feature Pack 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and Service Pack 3.
The February Security Updates include:
- 2393802 Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- 2476687 Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- 2478960 Vulnerability in Local Security Authority Subsystem Service Could Allow Local Elevation of Privilege
- 2496930 Vulnerabilities in Kerberos Could Allow Elevation of Privilege. This KB solution is comprised of the following KB update packages: KB247897.
- 2479628 Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- 2482017 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- 2483185 Vulnerability in Windows Shell Graphics Processing Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- 2485376 Vulnerability in the OpenType Compact Font Format (CFF) Driver Could Allow Remote Code Execution
This update can be applied to the database. Note - Support for Windows XP Embedded SP2, and for both Windows XP Embedded Feature Pack 2007 and Windows XP Embedded Update Rollup 1.0 on SP2, ended in January 11, 2011. This update will be the last to provide new, componentized security updates for these platforms.
If you have questions on accessing the ECE, please email MS Mobile & Embedded Communications Feedback & Support, ECE@microsoft.com.