Support-Release: (MIM2016): Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SP1 hotfix (4.4.1749.0) Released
Hello folks, David Steadman Here!!
We have released our latest hotfix for MIM 2016 SP1. This is build 4.4.1749.0.
This release includes two improvement :
- Office 365 integration for approvals
- SSPR Password Reset capabilities without domain trust
- This completes the end to end for users that were programmatic user registration for untrusted forest/domain
- Microsoft KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4050936
- Version History : /en-us/microsoft-identity-manager/reference/version-history
- Download: https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=56271
NOTE: You must be at 4.4.1302.0 prior to installing this fix. If you are at 4.4.1237.0, you will need to uninstall and install 4.4.1302.0. For more information, review: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/iamsupport/2016/11/08/microsoft-identity-manager-2016-service-pack-1-update-package/