Version release history
The Microsoft Identity Manager team regularly releases updates. This article is designed to help you keep track of the versions that have been released. You can then decide whether you need to update to the newest version or not.
Status: August 29, 2017
- Password reset routine fails when Synchronization server domain doesn't have trust relationship with target domain.
- Declared import filter (checking distinguished name) doesn't work correctly when an object is moved from an organizational unit where it should be filtered to another where it shouldn't be because of using old name of a phantom object.
- Management Agent Designer hangs on “Configure Partitions and Hierarchies” page
- Precedence doesn't transfer to the next object when the previous one with precedence is disconnected.
- Sun One Management Agent Searching for child containers on the ldap server using paging causes an error if the server doesn't support paging.
- Metaverse object type is changed dynamically causing crash.
- Word function does not return empty string if string contains less than number of words
- View members shows incorrect membership when the criteria contains dereferencing and if the dereferencing happens below another criteria piece.
- AuthZ Workflow denies request with error message 'workflow not found in state persistence store'.
- The workflow runs an enumerate resource activity to query MIM and it is failing intermittently.
Privilege Access Management
- Get-PAMRequestToApprove commandlet does not return candidates if the approver not in the role to approve.
- Related MPRs and PAM Navigation Bar node are enabled even when PAM is not installed.
- MIM Service throws exception and logs warning from Domain Configuration synchronizer for PAM.
Microsoft Identity Portal
- When using Firefox to access the filter builder on the MIM portal you are unable to use the inner controls (drop-down boxes, text boxes, etc.). They cannot be selected until you first right click (i.e. clicking to display the context menu).
- Portal Search renders incorrectly on some screen resolutions.
- Calendar Control in Advanced Search is Truncated.
- The filter builder UI was broken – in edit mode (misplaced elements).
- Popup had fixed size and edit controls was not proper sized.
- String cuts for Norway and some other languages in main menu.
- Copied URL from popup not working.
- MIM Self Service Password Portals
- Import-FIMReportingSchemaDefinition cmdlet for Reporting fails with error.
- UI Language do not check country code equality
New features and improvements
- Added retry in the longest request processing operations (Validation stage). It is not guarantee that request processing completed but it make request more stable. The fix is disabled by default. To enable the fix you add alwaysOnRetryRequestProcessingTransaction="true" in resourceManagementService section of FIMService config file
- Newer versions of CM Server are able to work with older BulkClient (but not older than 4.4.xxxx.0).
MIM Self Service Password Portals
- Show warning for QAGate if used provides an answer that contains double-byte character
- Add configurable property to allow enabling/disabling IME usage on SSPR Registration form
- SSPR masks the Password Registration Questions on Portal Client
- Support team blog build versions includes public release versions of the Identity products, including service packs, updates, rollups and hotfixes of MIM 2016, AAD Connect, FIM 2010 R2, and older build types.