Knowledge mining refers to an emerging category of AI designed to simplify the process of accessing the latent insights contained within structured and unstructured data. It defines the process of using an AI pipeline to discover hidden patterns and actionable information from sets of structured and unstructured data in a scalable way.
Azure Cognitive Search is a managed cloud solution that gives developers APIs and tools for adding a rich search experience over private, heterogeneous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications. It offers capabilities such as scoring, faceting, suggestions, synonyms, and geo-search to provide a rich user experience. Azure Cognitive Search is also the only cloud search service with built-in knowledge mining capabilities. Azure Cognitive Search acts as the orchestrator for your knowledge mining enrichment pipeline by following the steps to ingest, enrich, and explore and analyze.
Key scenarios for knowledge mining include:
- Digital content management: Help customers consume content more quickly by providing them relevant search results in your content catalog.
- Customer support and feedback analysis: Quickly find the right answer in documents and discover trends of what customers are asking for to improve customer experiences.
- Data extraction and process management: Accelerate processing documents by extracting key information and populating it in other business documentation.
- Technical content review and research: Quickly review documents and extract key information to make informed decisions.
- Auditing and compliance management: Quickly identify key areas and flag important ideas or information in documents.
Get started: Access free knowledge mining solution accelerators, boot camps, and workshops.
Use power skills: Azure search power skills provide useful functions deployable as custom skills for Azure Cognitive Search. The skills can be used as templates or starting points for your own custom skills. They also can be deployed and used as is if they happen to meet your requirements. We also invite you to contribute your own work by submitting a pull request.
Explore additional resources:
Explore other AI solution categories: