Learn how to use Azure Load Balancer. Quickstarts, tutorials, samples, and more, show you how to deploy a load balancer and load balance traffic to and from virtual machines and cloud resources, and in cross-premises virtual networks.
Learn how to create a load balancer, create virtual machines to act as backend servers, install a custom web app on the virtual machine, and then load balance the web app between the virtual machines.
Learn how to create a load balancer and load balance services across VMs.
- Load balance internet traffic to VMs
- Load balance internal traffic to VMs
- Load balance VMs across availability zones
- Load balance VMs within a specific availability zone
- Configure port forwarding in Load Balancer
Build your skills with Microsoft Learn
Free Pluralsight Video Training
Script samples for common tasks.