Create an Azure container offer
This article gives technical resources and recommendations to help you create a container offer on Azure Marketplace.
Before you begin
For Quickstarts, Tutorials, and Samples, see the Azure Container Instances documentation.
Fundamental technical knowledge
Designing, building, and testing these assets takes time and requires technical knowledge of both the Azure platform and the technologies used to build the offer.
In addition to your solution domain, your engineering team should have knowledge about the following Microsoft technologies:
- Basic understanding of Azure Services
- How to design and architect Azure applications
- Working knowledge of Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, and Azure Networking
- Working knowledge of Azure Resource Manager
- Working Knowledge of JSON.
Choose one or both of the following scripting environments to help manage your Container image:
We recommend adding these tools to your development environment:
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Visual Studio Code
Create the container image
For more information, see the following tutorials:
- Tutorial: Create a container image for deployment to Azure Container Instances
- Tutorial: Build and deploy container images in the cloud with Azure Container Registry Tasks.