Azure Notification Hubs Documentation
Learn how to use Notification Hubs, a multi-platform, scalable push-notification engine to quickly send millions of messages to applications running on various types of devices (Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone).
Tutorials, API references, and other documentation show you how to set up and send push notifications from any backend to any mobile device.
Learn how to send push notifications using Notification Hubs:
- Send push notifications to all registered devices - Android | iOS | Windows | Windows Phone | Xamarin.Android | Xamarin.iOS
- Send push notifications to specific devices - Android | iOS | Windows | Windows Phone
- Send push notifications to specific users - Android | iOS | Windows
- Send push location-based notifications - Windows
- Send push personalized and localized notifications - iOS | Windows
Azure Notification Hubs sample apps are available from multiple sources. We bundle platform-specific samples with the individual SDKs (links below) and the standalone Samples Repository includes samples for other platforms.