Azure SQL Database Documentation
Azure SQL Database is a relational database-as-a service using the Microsoft SQL Server Engine. SQL Database is a high-performance, reliable, and secure database you can use to build data-driven applications and websites in the programming language of your choice, without needing to manage infrastructure. Learn how to use SQL Database with our quickstarts, tutorials, and samples.
Learn how to create a SQL Database, manage it using SQL Management Studio, and develop with it in C#, Java, Python, Node.js, and Ruby:
Learn how to create, manage, and migrate databases using SQL DB
- Create and design the schema for a new SQL Database using SSMS or Create and design the schema for a new SQL Database using C#
- Migrate an existing SQL Server Database to use Azure SQL Database
- Secure your SQL Database
- Improve SQL Database performance
- Implement a multi-tenant SaaS application using SQL DB
- Implement a geo-distributed database
Free PluralSight Video Training
Find scripts to manage common tasks.