Azure Storage Documentation
Microsoft Azure Storage is a Microsoft-managed cloud service that provides storage that is highly available, secure, durable, scalable, and redundant. Azure Storage consists of Blob storage, File Storage, and Queue storage. Learn how to leverage Azure Storage in your applications with our quickstarts and tutorials.
Learn to work with Azure Storage by exploring these quickstarts.
|Create storage account|
Learn how to upload and process image data in the cloud.
- Upload and retrieve image data in the cloud
- Trigger Azure Functions to process blobs
- Secure application data
- Monitor and troubleshoot storage
Learn how to design your application for high availability in Azure Storage.
- Make your application data highly available
- Simulate a failure in accessing read-access redundant storage
Learn how to search unstructured data in Azure Storage.
Find scripts for common management tasks.