Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 138 Release Notes
Service Update 138 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 138.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 138 will now correspond to version number 138xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 138 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20608 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 138 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- An ARC rule could not be activated when there was already an existing active ARC rule.
- Behavior of the "Two Option Set" field differed between different business process flows.
- Sitemap did not display by default for use in navigating to an entity.
- The "Grid Search" box was not visible by default for an entity's grid list of records.
- When a stage flyout was opened, navigation through the sitemap area for phone did not function.
- When displayed on a phone, the "Qualify" button was not visible on the global command bar.
- Notes created on the Timeline in Unified Interface did not display user information.*
- Search results could not be viewed when all filters were expanded.
- The Timeline did not refresh when a case was opened.*
- When displayed using Internet Explorer, the Unified Interface Timeline Wall was not formatted correctly (the command bar overlapped with a heading, some icons were cut off), making it more difficult to use command actions with Trusted Language Runtime.
- Toast notifications did not display when the Dynamics 365 app was loaded for an appointment that had been sent by another Dynamics 365 user.
- Solution imports failed when the "NavigationPropertyName" tag was missing from the customizations.xml file.*
- Users were unable to delete teams.*
- Users couldn't assign roles or profiles to an access team.*
- App updates failed when feature control block (FCB) was enabled.*
- The creation of a contact did not display in process sessions when updating an account's name and clearing its description field.*
- Screen readers did not read the label name "Language" in the "Email Templates" popup.
- The app hung on a blue welcome screen when opened in offline mode.*
- When inserting a template in the "My Activities" grid, the "More information" dropdown for each radio button was expanded and contracted by using the right and left arrow keys, instead of the "Enter" or "Space" keys.*
- The "Currency" field could not be marked as mandatory when converting a campaign response to an opportunity, quote, or order.
- When importing a solution containing an "Active" SLA state, a non-case entity with SLA enabled did not appear in the SLA entity drop down menu.
- When displayed on a mobile device, the overlay message "Tap to add annotation" was obscured by an image that overlapped it unexpectedly.
- Users were unable to drag and drop images into the emails they were drafting, when using the Internet Explorer 11 browser or Edge browser.
- Only one customer was visible when performing a "Customers" lookup in Service Activity.
- Alternate text was missing from the Power BI sign-in logo image.
- Cumulative search filtering did not function in the "All Accounts" view.
- Form notifications displayed with an unexpected gap at the bottom.
- Using "getFormattedValue()" on records returned numeric values for some field types ("Language", "Duration", and "TimeZone") instead of formatted values.
- In Browser mode, screen readers did not read the Owner field information in the Resource Scheduling app.
- In Browser mode, the "Allowed Presences" combo box could not be accessed.
- In offline mode, records could not be deleted.
- Newly created/added records did not display under a subgrid until the page was manually refreshed.
- Onsave script changes could not be saved.*
- Pie charts did not display label information for the "twoOption" field on the X axis.*
- Screen readers did not read "read only" for the Subject drop down menu in the customer summary section.*
- The "Sign out" button did not function.*
- The Resettable field was missing.*
- When a new user dashboard was created, the sitemap and default app no longer displayed.
- When creating a new email, the "To" field did not recognize unresolved email IDs when focus was changed from that field to the email's body.
- When focus was moved to icons and the "Expand/Collapse" button on the Customer Service Hub app, screen readers did not read the name or control type.
- When some languages were specified, additional scrollbars unexpectedly appeared.
- When using a keyboard to navigate to "Skill Based Routing" in the Omni Channel Administration app, keyboard focus was not visible on an already selected row on the grid.
- In the Case Activities Timeline, the body of some emails rendered with extra text Customer Service and Support (CSS) tags.*
- In online mode, the Account grid rendered as a blank page when accessed.
- Form notifications for an invalid field were not cleared after the field was made valid again.
- Importing data failed when the design map contained comments.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An "Unknown entity name" error occurred when selecting an account name on a contact card.
- An error occurred when sending email using a workflow ("User does not have send-as privilege").
- An error occurred when retrieving a calculated field with "Money" type parameters.*
- Some workflows failed with an error ("'Invalid data found for operation type: 10, data…").*
- A solution import failed with an error ("Could not load file or assembly 'RestSharp,").
- A solution import failed with an error ("'LocalizedLabel' metadata entity doesn't contain metadata attribute with Name = 'LocalizedLabel').*
- A query builder error occurred when performing a query that specified a related marketing list entity ("0x80041103").
- Some database virtual machine upgrades failed with an error ("Exception occurred during Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationUpgrader").
- A "500" error code occurred when attempting to access their instance within Power Apps.*
- Offline apps periodically displayed a status of "initializing", and those apps could not be started in offline mode ("Cache quota exceeded.").*
- A "recurrence pattern" error occurred when changing an existing appointment to a recurring appointment.
- An error occurred intermittently when working on a single record on an incident entity ("The entity instance value of type ... doesn't have a value for property ... To compute an entity's metadata, its key and concurrency-token property values must be provided.").*
- Intermittently, an error occurred when accessing the dashboard ("Sub area nav_dashboards with relative ... was expected to map to a webresource, but doesn’t contain web resource path webresources/ ").
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here